Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.. :)

School starts tomorrow. Amazing. Summer just flies by. I am happy for summer, and happy to return to work. I love my job.

Summer was interesting. We had a big summer get together with Tim's side of the family. We got a new diving board, which made the pool much more fun! We spent a week at the lake, and Andrew joined our world :)

Andrew spent his first day with my aunt today. She will be keeping him while I go to work. I cried a touch when I left him, because I had never been away from him but for about two hours (and that was only twice!!). Continue to pray for his future. I have such faith that God will take care of him. Jesus loved little children.

My county made AYP!! That is a big deal in the education realm, and it just reinforces the efforts that are going on by sooo many people. I am proud of our system, my school, and our students. I just pray it will continue in years to come, although I know if No Child Left Behind is not reformed, it will become impossible to meet the standards. I would love for the government to be a little realistic in their big plans :)

Please pray for me and my sweet family any chance you get :)

0 little notes:

Post a Comment