Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From A to Z...

I don't know what to write about today. Just that I would like to write. Maybe that will take me somewhere.

It has been three months since Jacob and Grace left. It doesn't seem that way. Tim and I find ourselves all the time mentioning them.. missing them.. and continuing to love them. Pray for them if you have a minute, I know that could make all the difference in their sweet little lives.

Tiffany has been here ten weeks now. I promise it feels like longer. I guess you get into the groove and things start to feel like they have always been how they are now.. does that make sense?

Lately, I find myself wanting to put growing up on hold. I am used to the responsibility, I even like the responsibility. It is the learning how to
make it in the world of other, more experienced adults that I find difficult.
It is like one day we are supposed to wake up and be able to fully function and decision make, and live like old pros.. when the truth is.. this whole grown up thing is kind of make it up as we go.. you know? Maybe no one feels like I do. .who knows but it is a learning experience every day for me.

This weekend is my high/college bff and roommate's first bridal shower at my house :) I am looking forward to it and I am overwhelmed by all I have left to do. I am sure it will all come together and go well. I have hosted several get togethers at our new house, and I really do like being "hospitable". I know my children will always be welcomed to have people over, I like a fully happy house :)

Random though this was, I enjoyed writing it.

Have a happy day :)

1 little notes:

Kimberly. said...

and I enjoyed reading it! Have fun with the shower. I know it will be great!

Post a Comment