Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Trust.

I have a confession. I let worry rule my life. I let it keep me from sleeping sometimes. I let it keep me from enjoying precious moments at times. I let it keep me from trusting God the way I am supposed to. People say worry does no good. They are absolutely right. I cannot tell you one problem I have had solved by my worrying. Now, I can tell you about time wasted, I can tell you about energy not spent in a productive way. But for some reason.. worry is hard to lose. I talk to myself constantly about trusting. Tim reminds me of scriptures. And still I let it control me. Pray that I can let go and let God!! I mean how beautiful would it be to live with total trust in God and total peace knowing He is in control. What a relief it would be to realize that I do not have to worry about things, try to control everything, feel totally responsible for everything, because there is someone who loves me more than any earthly person who is working things out for me.

I have so much to work on. I want to start with worry. I want to start with ridding my life of it. I want to start by finding that peace that is promised through trust. I would appreciate your prayers that I do overcome my worry problem. And prayers that God will just work out all of my concerns, and prayers that I will let go.. and let God.

Tim and I are having lots of company this weekend! We are going to keep two little girls for another foster mom. Respite it is officially called. They are our little girls age so it should be like one big slumber party! Chris also called Tim earlier in the week and asked if he could come for the weekend. Of course, we said yes! Altogether that is seven children (unless mom and dad take Andrew like they love to do! ). I am sure it will be a lot of fun.. and fly by!

Love to all.

0 little notes:

Post a Comment