Sunday, April 1, 2012

Catching Up! :)

Cates goes to her first day of daycare tomorrow. And it makes me sad. Pray for her, and for her mama. I know daycare is super positive for her development and social skills. But I have loved her riding with me everyday, and I have rushed after work to pick her up. Tim will take her now.. but its only about 40 days til summer.. and I can handle that :) Also, she will be with Andrew, and I look forward to their bond being so close in age. So that is a positive.

Tim turned 29 yesterday! It was alot of fun. We had breakfast, and then we went to the Zoo. We looked at animals.. and rode the train.. and it was alot of fun :) His last year in the 20's. I know it will be fantastic!

I won a field trip grant so we will be taking our sweet first graders on a field trip Thursday and then we are off work on Friday! I know that this week will be alot of fun and I look forward to Easter weekend :) Friday night Tiffany is going to a prom in Montgomery, and Saturday I hope it is pretty enough to be by the pool, Sunday the Easter Bunny will hopefully hop on in.

We continue to be humbled by and thankful for our many blessings. God is good.

0 little notes:

Post a Comment