Sunday, June 21, 2009

Long Days.. Short Nights :)

We have offically made it nine days with the babies. Nine good days. We have gone swimming, and to the movies.. we have learned about church and God. It has been a whole new world for all of us :) Today was our hardest day yet.. a really hard afternoon.. but tonight things are better and we are turning the page.

I was talking to my old friend Ashley about the babies today at church. And I was telling her how we were not expecting to have any children placed with us for over a year.. and three days later we got the call. She said that is because we are on God's time. And that is exactly right. We are on God's time. Sometimes it is hard esp for me.. to let go of control. I like to handle things. I like to get things done.. and being on God's time reminds me there is someone so much more capable taking care of things for me. And at the end of the day.. we all like being taken care of..

I am going to sleep tonight very thankful. Thankful for Tim, and my family.. and the sweet babies asleep in the next room :) Goodnight!

1 little notes:

Nikki said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm glad things are going well for you guys and the babies!

Post a Comment