Thursday, July 2, 2009

You are my best friend.. You are where my heart is.. And at the end of the day.. I get to come home to you.

I was so aggrevated with Tim yesterday. At first, I felt as though I should not share that fact. But it is natural, people get aggrevated.. no need to be ashamed. I just felt so weighed down with doctor's appointments, and sickish babies. I felt sorry for myself that I had not had any real interaction with the outside world most all week.. bottom line.. I was having a pity party. And so when Tim got home.. and got to play with the babies instead of punish.. and got to get a shower and hit the door again for church activities.. I was aggrevated.

And then.. I got to thinking about his day. He gets up at 5 or before everyday. Alot of times, while I am still warm in my bed.. he is washing dishes or clothes. He gets home to take care of the pool, the yard, the house, the babies. And he rarely hits the bed before 11.

I guess realizing all of that kind of put things in prospective for me. I am so blessed.. and so thankful that I am married to a man that loves me, and us, and wants all the very best things for us. I am thankful for his hardwork, I thankful for his desire to do the very best, I am thankful that God gave him to me.

So my pity party is completed :)

I am back to reality and very thankful!

2 little notes:

Tina said...

"The watchmen who go about the city found me, to whom I said, 'Have you seen the one I love?' Scarcely had I passed by them, when I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go..." sos 3:3-4a

You and Tim share a very rare and very blessed love. Enjoy!

Nikki said...

Lindsey...You make my heart smile! You always have!! I know you make God smile, too! You and Tim are/will be so blessed from all of this!! Love you!

Post a Comment