Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My heart.

There will come a time that i can write to you about Grace and Jacob. I can tell you how they are beautiful and special. And how they changed my life forever. I will be able to share wtih you the heartbreak I feel today as I miss them.. I will be able to thank everyone who touched their lives. Because I want you to know about them, I want you to know how amazing they are.. but today.. I just want you to know they went home. They are with their parents. And selfishly, I miss them. But because I love them, I am glad. No one should grow up wondering why they aren't with their parents. I ask, maybe I even beg, for your prayers for them.. and for us. I ask you to pray that they will be well taken care of.. and happy. And ask that you will mend our broken hearts. Love to you all.

--Linds

1 little notes:

Leigh said...

Linds you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know this can't be easy! Love you girl!

Post a Comment