Monday, March 29, 2010

I wish I could blog more. It is the most emotionally productive thing you can do for yourself I believe.

I deleted my last post about my bad day. I deleted it because I went to those people, and resolved those problems. I hold no hard feelings. I really don't. There is a major beauty in forgiveness. It relieves you of a burden, carrying around hurt is hard. I am glad I was able to let that one go.

People don't understand what they don't love. That is kind of the bottomline of it all. Some people do not understand why we have chosen to make the emotional, financial, and time sacrifice to help strangers. And I get that. I understand people's need to figure out what is in it for me. Because if you don't love children, if you don't love people in need, then you wouldn't maybe even couldn't understand why Tim and I are on this mission.


Thank you for the comments of encouragement following my bad day blog. I am blessed with true friends and family :)

Love to you all.

0 little notes:

Post a Comment