Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Catching up with the Croleys :)

This was a big weekend for Cates Croley! She left the state for the first time, and she got her first tooth! Time with her is flying by, I am thankful for every single milestone. And I look forward to many more. I am trying to not to wish her small forever, but it is a precious time that I am not taking forgranted for one minute!

We had a great family weekend at the Cotton Pickin’ Fair in Georgia. It was hot, so we look forward to visiting in October next time!  Occasionally Andrew has a strong two year old moment, but for the most part my children are super easy! As long as I keep them changed and fed they pretty much go with the flow! They make short trips so much fun and I love that Tim takes us out and about fairly often!

Summer is rapidly approaching and this is a happy mama! I look forward to lazy (and sometimes productive) days around the house, pool time, beach time, and family time  I have a great love of summer, and I expect this may be the best one yet!!

Sunday will be my first Mother’s Day with children who carry my last name. We have modestly celebrated in the past, primarily for the benefit of the children who needed a “mama” to honor on this day, but I have always kept it at a distance to protect myself from a hurt heart when the children had to go. This year I plan to enjoy every single minute! I am officially two tiny people’s forever mama and that surely is something to be celebrated!

Occasionally I just like to post a catch up with the croley’s blog so I can note significant times in our lives! This is one of those!

0 little notes:

Post a Comment